Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Yummy Raw Soup!

     I don't know about you but I have had a hard time finding raw soup recipes that I actually like. I mean I have liked some of them alright but none that I have loved. I read some great reviews on the book The Raw Truth, 2nd Edition by Jeremy A. Safron. I ordered this book immediately! The pictures are beautiful and the recipes divine. I have not had this book very long but it fast becoming a favorite. I love that the recipes do not have a bunch of strange ingredients, there are a few unusual ingredients but not too many. I highly recommend it to anyone wanting a great new living foods book.

 

     I made the Pesto Soup recipe on page 127 and all I can say is, "Yummy!" I will defiantly be making this yummy raw soup again. There are so many recipes in this book that I can not wait to make that I could not even begin to list them all for you. I would love to post the recipe for this soup but I don't feel comfortable doing so when I have not been able to find it anywhere else on the web. But I highly recommend this book. 


     Later I will share with you my recipe for Pesto. It is low-fat, super healthy and super yummy! I made it to use as a dip and took it to my sister-in-law's house on Thanksgiving Day. It was gone in no time flat and we were left wanting more. My sister-in-law said that she didn't even get to taste it. I felt very sorry for her, it was just too good to miss. I made it the very next day and it was super good then, too. As soon as I get the measurements figured out, because I found out that that was important in this recipe, I will post it for you to make and devour! Until then I am sorry but I am going to have to leave you wanting more.(*smile*)





Tuesday's words of inspiration:







No comments:

Post a Comment