Monday, February 25, 2013

Learning To Listen


     I had a rough week last week and I am still trying to recover from it. I learned a year and a half ago how to listen to my body but whenever it is bogged down with bad food, stress or whatever I find that I go right back to not being able to hear what it is saying again. This is a place that I really do not like to be. Every time it is a struggle to empty my body of whatever has it blocked so that I can again hear its quite voice. When I am able to hear that voice I take it for granted and when I can no longer hear it I wonder how I could ever have taken it for granted.



     I wonder if God keeps allowing me to repeat this same cycle until I finally learn to appreciate all of the wonderful gifts that he has given me and not to ever take them for granted. It is so hard to get back on track when you feel so very bad and can hardly hear that voice that God gave you to guide you.


     I am truly in awe of how God made us. He gave us a spirit to connect with His precious Holy Spirit to guide us and commune with Him. How amazing is that? We are definitely fearfully and wonderfully made. God is so awesome! Thank you Lord for making me and for making me to connect in such a wonderful way with you.


     For know I will just go over this path again and try to not forget the lessons that I am learning this time. I pray that God helps me to remember these lessons, that I will not need to go through this "class" again and that I will pass the test this next time.




Words of inspiration:


undefined

No comments:

Post a Comment