Friday, March 15, 2013

Telling Pre Diabeties Goodbye!


     Every year I have to get my blood work checked, cholesterol and such. This year not only was my HDL up to almost where it should be, it had been low, but my blood sugar was 85! A couple of years ago my doctor told me that I was pre diabetic, so to see that my blood sugar is right where it should be without any medicine is so exciting. Woohoo! I eat lots of fruit and moderate amounts of dried fruit and dates. I eat very little processed sugar, like honey and maple syrup, and try to completely avoid white sugar.


     No one can tell me that changing what you eat can not change your life, because I know first hand that it can. Praise the Lord! Has food changed your life? If so, how has it changed it? What foods have changed it the most?




Words of Inspiration:


Photo: 1 LIKE if you believe ❤ www.VerseInspire.me

No comments:

Post a Comment