Monday, July 1, 2013

Pizza Salad


     My daughter made an amazing salad for my husband and I for a date night that she had planned for us. She is 10 going on 30 and so talented in the kitchen, I can only imagine what she will be doing by the time she actually turns 30! I took her salad, tweaked it a little and Pizza Salad was born. It has become a favorite around this house and it has even been enjoyed at a few of get together. I love that it only takes a few minutes to pull together and tastes amazing!


     Pizza Salad
  • Green Leaf lettuce, thinly sliced
  • Red Bell Pepper, finely diced
  • Black Olives, chopped
  • Lemon juice, freshly squeezed
  • Salt & Pepper to taste
  • Organic No Salt Seasoning (I get mine from Costco) or pizza seasoning
  • Olive Oil

Mix together no salt seasoning and olive oil, set aside. Mix together remaining ingredients. Pour olive oil mixture over salad and mix well, until everything is fully coated. Serve immediately.




Words of inspiration:

 

No comments:

Post a Comment